Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||CNG Station||Warranty:||18 Month|
|Product Name:||CNG Dehydration Device||After Sales Services:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
stainless steel buffer tank,
cng storage cylinders
Pre-postioned low pressure CNG dehydration device for CNG filling stations
The CNG dehydration device is installed at compressor inlet and is suitable for CNG filling station of above 0.3 Mpa (not less than 0.15 Mpa) city pipeline pressure.
To meet thevarious market requirements, we can provide advanced/standard/lower series products respectively according to semi-automatic, full-automatic and zero discharge processes to the user’s selection.
The CNG dehydration device has the below feaures.
1. The adsorption system and the regeneration system are independent ones, and there is no intererence between them. When the equipment is in operation, the regeneration woks in a closed cycle and tihe source of the regeneration gas has nothing to do with discharge and the external environment.
2. The unique design of the regeneration system ensures the pressure stability during the heating and cooling regeneration processes.
3. The pre-dehydration device can effectively protect the compressor from oil , water, and dust contaminations.
4. The little or no pressure difference between adsorption and regeneration and the no brushing fo high speed flow on the adsorbent during the switching ensures the long life fo the adsorbent.
5. The 15% to 30% adsorption capability allowance of the device ensures its normal operaton when the inlet pressure, the moisture content and the gas composition happen to wave or fluctuate.
6. The reasonable arrangement and good adaptability fo the pre-dehydration device make it the first choice internationally.
|2||Working temperature||-30 50°C|
|4||Renewable heating temperature||210~230 °C|
|5||Product gas ordinary pressure dew point ≤-60°C|
|6||Maximum water content of raw material gas||≤3500PPmv|
|7||Equipment overall pressure drop||≤0.03MPa|
|9||Regenerative method||Built-in electric furnace, closed loop recycling|
|10||Cooling-down method||Air-cooled or water cooled|
|11||Number of drying tower||2-4 tower|
|12||Class of explosive-proof||dIIBT4|
|13||Level of protection||IP64|
Contact Person: sales